Thursday, September 13, 2007

B.C. Rich Mockingbird Platinum Series

Description: Features the distinctive Mockingbird body shape, a 24-fret neck. The body is agathis and the neck hard maple.

Another quite distinctive feature is its dual humbucking pickups. Other appointments include chrome hardware, an adjustable bridge, sealed tuners, 2 dome volumes and one dome tone control with 3-way switching.

I can get a lot of tonal variations on a B.C. Rich Mockingbird using the volume and tone knobs.
I , love the candy apple red finish and fast neck. My one complaint would be the fact it is neck heavy. I used a thick rough strap and now it sits decent. and of course being a Platinum series it is made overseas. I use this guitar a lot for slide playing. Click the B.C. Rich link for this and many other great values!

No comments: